What is Topographic Mapping?
Topographic maps are a 2 dimensional representation of a 3 dimensional land surface. They show the natural and man-made features of the land surface distinguished by position, relation, size, shape, and the elevation of the features, providing up-close visual detail.
About Topographic Surveys
A topographic survey locates all surface features on the property as well as providing ground contours and elevations. The final product is a map showing any fences, walls, buildings, sheds, driveways, streets, curbs & sidewalks, pools & patios, walkways, stairs-utilities and trees on the property. It will also show elevation references and natural features including ground contours. Topographic Surveys are generally necessary for:
- Extensive remodeling and additions to an existing residence
- Landscaping or pool construction design
- Slope stabilization projects
- Grading and drainage or other civil engineering design
- New construction design
- Road design or improvements
- Utility design or improvements
Start Your Survey With Us Today
Fill out the form to get started.